Before You Play: What You Need to Know
Online casino gambling in Michigan was legalised in 2017 and since then many big brands started offering their best games in this market. In order to access any casino platform in Michigan, players must be at least the age of 21 years old and must physically be located in the state. However, they do not need to be a resident to sign up or play the games.
All MI casino sites are monitored for the protection of its players and their hard-earned cash. All casino brands need to comply with the regulations of Michigan Gaming Control Board, whose responsibility is to vet all online license applicants and ensure that the following statements are true:
- The casinos guarantee honesty, good character, and integrity.
- All casino games are provably fair to play.
- Information systems are of excellent quality.
All online casinos in MI provide players with an array of games, including slots, blackjack, poker, craps, bingo, virtual sports, roulette, jackpots, and live dealer tables. This ensures that all players will find something for their taste and entertainment. Moreover, all these games are available 24/7, 365 days a year so you can access your favourite game any time!
Signing up with a MI Online Casino
Despite popular beliefs, there is rarely any hassle or complications for registering and depositing with a casino site. The process of signing up to a MI online casino is relatively simple and takes just a few moments. Follow our step-by-step guide and you can be playing your favorite table game or spinning the reels in a matter of minutes.
- Review the list below and pick the best casino for you. We have reviewed all licensed online casinos in Michigan so you have plenty of options to choose from.
- Click “Get Bonus”. Each online casino on our site comes with an attractive welcome bonus which can be applied to your first deposit/s to boost your online gambling experience.
- To create your account, you are required to share some personal information to verify your identity and ensure that each player is playing legally. Information needed includes your full name, social security number, and home address.
- Choose your preferred deposit method. This step is important as you decide which payment option you want to use to make your deposits and withdrawals. The most common methods are credit and debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfer, and recently, cryptocurrencies have been on the rise.
- That’s it! All you need to do is sit back, relax and play your favorite casino game.
Why Gambling Online in Michigan?
There are many reasons for players to choose Michigan to gamble online. We gathered the top criteria so that you know why so many players prefer to play in online casino sites over land based casinos in Michigan.
Great Online Experience
The legal and authorized online casinos within the state of MI are exclusively owned and operated by land-based casinos. Their team consists of industry experts that know how to successfully run an online platform. Players can feel assured that they’re accessing a casino that matches the quality of a brick-and-mortar establishment at the comfort of their home.
Promotions and Bonuses
One of the best advantages of MI online casino sites is that they provide promotions and bonuses that are not offered by land-based casinos. The most common promotions provided by casino brands and preferred by players are match deposit bonuses and free spins which can be claimed upon signing up or later on a weekly and monthly basis. In our list, you will find the best promotions and bonuses for new players to use at our most recommended online casinos.
Wide range of Payment Methods
Another great aspect of using an online casino MI site is that there are a wide range of payment methods available to make deposits and withdrawals. Online casinos accept all legal and valid banking options in the market so players can choose the most convenient payment option for them.
Security & Customer Support
All online gambling sites in our list are required by law to protect your personal information and details. Moreover, legal online gambling sites are required to keep your funds separate from their operating funds, meaning you never need to worry about the safety of your money.
If you encounter any issues, you can contact the casino and resolve it quickly. Majority of online casinos provide 24/7 customer service via phone, email and chat channels to ensure high customer satisfaction. As licensed online casinos are monitored by Michigan Gaming Control Board, these sites strictly follow the government rules and guidelines.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800 GAMBLER. Must be 21+ years old and physically located in to wager